Sign in to follow this  
RimeIce

Geforce4 Ti 4600 128mb

Guest EGLD

Dear all,Through some good fortune at work, I am getting delivery of a spanking new nVidia Geforce4 Ti4600 128mb next weekWhat can I expect from FS2002??? I currently use a Radeon 64mb DDR VIVO which I'm fairly happy with, but not ecstatic aboutI have seen some incredible screenshots in the screenshots forum with no jagged edges, just fantastic smooth lines. I assume this is the FSAA at work, something thats a bit hit and miss with the RadeonThanks in advanceoh, and to all you Americans, congratulations on reaching the last 8 of the World Cup. I know a lot of you probably dont have a massive interest in the game, but its the biggest sport in the world, and you have got further than some of the teams considered the best. We are also having a fantastic World Cup, and have one of our best chances of going all the way

Not against Brazil, the juggernaut of futbol.Chris de Barros/MYNNBahamasair DHC8-300

Guest EGLD

luckily England have not succomed to the arrogance which has resulted in Argentina, Italy, Portugal and France being dumped outhopefully this Brazillian arrogance and us being the underdogs will have the same result as the Argentina game

Excellent point and a good reply, but the chaps from Brazil havent seemed to get into their true form. It's almost as if their just bursting from inside with talent. I truly hope this matchup vs England will bring it out of them....if not they shall surely have 4 years to figure out why.Chris de Barros/MYNNBahamasair DHC8-300