Sign in to follow this  
Guest isteele00

Posky 777-300ER repaint request

Guest isteele00

Would be extremely grateful, if someone could kindly do these repaints for the posky 777-300er for me?British Airways G-STBARoyal Brunei AirlinesSouth African AirwaysKingfisher AirlinesAir Force OneArik Airmany thanksIan

Yeah, I give it a shot!Shouldn't be to trickyRegds Bolli :( ps ba one might be quick, ive alredy done some for the 777-200, they just need modifying slightly!

Guest isteele00
Yeah, I give it a shot!Shouldn't be to trickyRegds Bolli :( ps ba one might be quick, ive alredy done some for the 777-200, they just need modifying slightly!
Many thanks! Appreciate it!RegardsIan

No probs Ba one nearly done already! :( Bolli

Guest isteele00

Wow looks great! :( Nice work & thanks once again for doing it so soon.Will you be adding the reg G-STBA to it as well?

Yeah, thats already done (if you PM me your email, i'll send you the textures for ba before its online!)Bolli

Hi thereI don't know if i'm too late and if anyone has done all of your requests, but i have a South African Airways 777-300ER that i have already uploaded to avsim, should you still need it. I realise it's 6 months since your request but just read it for the first time. regards