Sign in to follow this  
reachva

Southern Cross Airlines is Recruiting Pilots and Staff

Hello All! I've been lurking this site for quite a long time and I've found it quite interesting so I decided I better make an account here. I am a keen flight simmer with 2,500 flying hours in FSX since I got it in 2006, most of these flown in CRJ's or King Airs. I own ORBX YMML, YBBN, AU blue and AU gold as well as REX 2.0 which I must say make for an excellent combination. I have also been the CEO for two virtual airlines and a pilot for a few others. My first VA was Raptor Virtual Airlines, a mostly domestic airline based out of Melbourne and Sydney. That airline survived from 2007 until January this year when lack of member activity and numerous other issues forced me to close the airline. This month I have launched a new airline, Southern Cross Virtual Airlines, based in Melbourne flying the CRJ-700 and Boeing 737-800 on short haul domestic and regional routes. I only have a few pilots so far and at the moment I'm the only one actively flying sad.gif I am looking for more pilots as well as staff and others that can help me in any way, particularly in the acquisition of a proper website. Right now I use freewebs which is not ideal but I have no clue when it comes to being a webmaster so if anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm also in the need of a good graphics artist who can create things such as banners, buttons, signature images, etc for use on website and elsewhere. I have so far done the aircraft textures myself so that's not required. If you are interested, could you please contact me or visit the site here; http://www.flysca.webs.com/ Sorry if this sounded like mindless advertising but I am seriously in need of some assistance to ensure that this airline can survive as well and hopefully better than its forerunner. Best Regards, scva