Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pepe

Question about gauges--BN-2 Islander

Hi all...I've downloaded Marcel Kuhnt's BN-2A Islander from here, but when I go to fly it (in FS2004) it's missing some gauges, most specifically the airspeed indicator. There's a blank spot in the panel where the gauge should be.Looking at the panel.cfg file, I note this line:gauge06=BN!Speedgauge, 228,377,92Should there be a file called "speedgauge" or "BN.cab" in the download? Neither one is in the zip file I got (nature_air_islander.zip). I can't find any separate panel or fix downloads. Thanks and be gentle if I'm missing something obvious. :)

Guest Pepe

I had a look at the older FS files on my hard drive (man theres a lot) and I have a few other versions of that same plane. One of the files I had to get to go with them is called "bn30rest.zip" which contains gauges, a manual and a few other odds and ends. The zip does in fact contain a file called "BN.gau".On the downside is that I have no clue where I got it but at least you know what to look for. Its doesn't appear to have been here at Avsim.Not a lot of help I know but at least its something to go on.Pepe

Thanks! I found bn30rest.zip on flightsim.com...wonder why it was never uploaded here?