Sign in to follow this  
smudge

reactivation

HI I Purchased the 737 next generation in 2009 its no longer in my hangar and decided to fly it againbut lost the original download so decided to purchace a extended download for the 737 next generation on the websightbut still expired am I doing something wrong T I Smith

The purchase email tells you to submit a support ticket to obtain the link - the process has to be manually completed by one of us at support.I've just sent you your reactivated link. If you don't get it, just login to your store account, view your previous orders and the link should be there under the original order ID for your 737 purchase.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

thanks very much for your swift reply have now sorted it Regards Trev smith