Sign in to follow this  

VASM and FSINN??

Hello. I've been out of touch, so to speak, with the AVSIM world, and if this topic has already been discussed, I apologise for this inconvenice, however if it has not, then I'd really appriciate some informaiton from anyone. I'm currently in Amman on "vacation," and recently I was surfing on my very slow internet connection :) and found that VASM and FSINN are still down. Anyone have any ideas why this is? I haven't heard anything about them, last I heard, someone said that they're just "down," however, I'm beginning to doubt that, and think something else is going on. If anyone could tell me anything about this, I would very much appriciate it. Well, hope to hear some replies,Mahmoud Abdel Aziz Al-FadliChief Executive OfficerArabian Airlines Virtual AviationUniting People. Uniting Worlds.www.arabian.ca.tcmaki@asquaref.comP.S. My uncle, who works for Royal Jordanian, is going to let me view the arrival of the Airline's A340-211s, and if anyone would like to see or have me take pictures of this event and share them, please let me know, I would be more than happy to. :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!