Sign in to follow this  
Guest lawyerpilot

Virtual Cockpit?

Hi is there a way to have the default 777 virtual cockpit in a b777 opensky 777 or as the 747 default virtual cockpit to be in a opensky 747...thanks.......

Guest lawyerpilot

2k2 visual models have the cockpit as part of the external visual model, instead of a separate entity. So, you can't put a VC in a non-GMAX aircraft.CMBP4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedals19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPPrivate PilotAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

well i believe that on the 767-200 and -300 on opensky planes it is made from gmax will that work check out their site.you see i'am just asking....thanks....

Guest lawyerpilot

Yeah, didn't think that my response would come across as being short. Sorry. Anyway, they may have GMAX planes, if so, then someone can design a cockpit. P4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedals19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPPrivate PilotAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."