Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

windshearDK

Need help with EHAM Afcad

Dear fellow simmers.I have been trying to tweak my EHAM AFCAD for FSX.It's the Aerosoft scenery that I am trying to bend my way.I just cannot seem to close down runways?? For example when the winds are coming from the north, planes land on runway 09?!?! Even though I closed it for both landing and departing.Though there are 3 runways open(RWY 36L, C and R) Only RWY 36 L is used.This is ok for take off, but not for landing, as it can only be used for landing when the winds are coming from the south.I have no clue what is going on, if Aerosoft put some vector files in that I cannot see, that makes FSX choose 36L or 18R no matter what the winds are doing.Any help or hints are greately appreciated.

Guest 413X3

there is an afcad edit program included with the scenery that lets you select where the winds are coming from and it edits the afcad runways accordingly. Should have been installed in the program files/aerosoft/Amsterdam or something similar.

there is an afcad edit program included with the scenery that lets you select where the winds are coming from and it edits the afcad runways accordingly. Should have been installed in the program files/aerosoft/Amsterdam or something similar.
I have been putting in my afcads manually, but that should work to equal effect no?