Sign in to follow this  
swordfishchn

cold and dark?

this plane should be started with cold and dark every fly!it is easy to have this,why not? being so fun,i just make a cold and dark condition and save it as a plan,everytime i fly the j41 i would load this "cold and dark" plan first,then change the airport and the time,etc.but it is inconvenient,does any one have a better way or coldanddark file?i ll appreciate.

If you have the registered version of FSUIPC you can use the LUA script here: http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=78339Another option is to get FS2Crew for the JS4100 (payware) - it will place the aircraft in a cold/dark state at the beginning of each flight.Try searching this forum for "cold dark", there are several threads already on the subject. I think I remember that someone created a .exe file that would make the plane cold & dark.Or just flip the switches yourself to shut everything down - it only takes a few moments.

i have no FSUIPC,and FS2Crew either.i find the .exe file,but dont want to use it ,since the whole fs it is so complicated,so many addons in it, it can easily have problem with another one being installed,just looking for a one touch to active filesmile.gif .By the way,after searching i find some other guys do the same way as i do.thanks, trisager