Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ssanchez

Cant get VOXATC to work

Please help...I recently changed OS from Vista 64 to Windows 7 64. I installed VOXATC but when I start the panel setup, i always crashes to desktopAny ideas?Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Please help...I recently changed OS from Vista 64 to Windows 7 64. I installed VOXATC but when I start the panel setup, i always crashes to desktopAny ideas?Thanks
Hi ssanchez,I run VoxATC on Win 7 64, so its not the OS.Try the following:1. Disable UAC in Win 7.2. Install VoxATC by right-click 'Run as administrator'.3. Using right-click Properties, set compatibility on file VAPanelSelect in VoxATC folder to 'Run as administrator'.Hope this helps.

Thanks Michael. After trying your suggestion I went to my control panel to uninstall and install VOXTAC again, and, there I found 2 VOXATC installations. I uninstall both of them, then installed again and now Im rocking!!!Thanks!!!

Thanks Michael. After trying your suggestion I went to my control panel to uninstall and install VOXTAC again, and, there I found 2 VOXATC installations. I uninstall both of them, then installed again and now Im rocking!!!Thanks!!!
Glad you worked it out :(