Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martin

Hijackers was rewarded!

Guest HenryWilliam

I don't know if this is the proper place to post this, and wouldn't be surprised if it will be deleted, but still i give it a try because of its horrible nature, i think it falls in the same category as "The drunken pilots":This must be a history of hell: In 1993 a Tu-134 from Aeroflot was hijacked by two individuals and forced the crew to land the Tu-134 at Oslo, where the hijackers demanded political asylum in Norway. The hijackers was eventually arrested and sent back to Russia where they was scentenced to 2 years of prison. Soon the hijackers was released long before the scentences ended and those bandits went back to Denmark seeking political asylum from the Danish autorities, but was rejected. Eventually those people went back to Norway and applied again for "asylum". The beurocracy was very slow wich led to a "filibuster" tactic trenating the time wich led to the hijackers award: They received status as political asylants and can permanently stay in this country as free men. One of those men live in a very pleasant area in a beautifull Villa in the outskirts of Oslo, enjoying his freedom thanks to the hijacking! Most of the Crew in the flight wich those awfull tings happened, had to quit their job because of the psychical problems after those horrible hours aboard the plane, and former Captain Mikhail Asabin with mechanic Valerij Belin couldnt stand working in an aeroplane after those terrible happenings. While the crew in this flight was aquainted with this perverted story, they reacted of course with incredulity and chock, and i, that am writing this are in rage. This story is incredible. Here the hijackers are rewarded for their wicked crimal activities, while the crew are having nightmares after this horrible happening! http://home.chello.no/%7Ehenry/flight/300/signaturef.jpg

Guest Martin

I think I've heard similar stories about Aeroflot planes hijacked and flown to Stockholm in the '80's. Of course back then they were coming from the Soviet Union...Also reminds me of that hijacking a few years ago, a Ariana Afghan Airlines 727 was hijacked on a domestic flight in Afghanistan, and eventually ended up at London Stansted.Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing