Sign in to follow this  
rhodges

Active Camera 2004 Viewing Problem?

Been quite a while since I tried to leave the cockpit and walk back through the cabin of an aircraft. Flying the Tupolev TU-114 (What a plane, if you don't have it, you have missed something!) I decided to go back and visit the passengers on a flight from KJFK to UUMM.In my virtual panel, I turn around with my hat switch toward the rear of the aircraft in the cockpit, press Ctrl + Enter, and start moving back to the rear of the aircraft with no problems. I make it by the front exit door to the cabin and the first Passenger area. At that point, movement stops and it will not let me progress any farther. What a shame. I was not able to make it back to the sleepers and disturb anybody that was in bed. The aircraft has multiple cabin areas that are very impressive, at least to me.Tried the same thing with the CS757. Made it through the Galley, and the same thing. As I approach the cabin area (which is in view), I cannot progress any farther.I have tried all the options I can think of including being sure numlock is off (or on), Caps off (or on) etc.Anyone know what I am doing wrong?Thanks:RTH

Working correctly this morning with the Num Pad keys. Have no idiea what the previous problem was.Happy flying:RTH