Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hedy

PMDG MD11

Hi All,I've lost my product key after purchasing my MD11 and download it from the internet( so no CDRom). After a computer crash I lost this installation and now I'm anaible to download it back without any product key. What can I do ( I still have the order details)Many thanks for your response,H

Hello H?Please sign your full name to posts in this forum per forum rules, thanks.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/I thought you product details were forever saved on the PMDG website. Log into your account and check your info. This is one benefit downloading has over CD. They also have a extended download option for like 4 bucks or something if you needed the whole thing again. Check out their site and if you have trouble, open a support ticket and send them your details (just don't post them :().

Many thx Turbine777 for your reply. An email is sent to "information@precisionmanuals.com" and I hope they would send me another product key to continue enjoy flying the PMDG MD-11,Best regardsHedy Aounallah-Thion