Sign in to follow this  

Meljet 777-200 Virtual Cabin Problem! HELP!

Hello Gang!I have installed the fabulous 777-200 by Melvin Rafi in 2004. The problem I am experiencing is that every time I look left, my entire view is blocked by the VC. How can I correct this? How could I get righ of the VC all together or at least backup the view so I can look left and left rear?Thanks in advance!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey Daddy!I got it to work just fine; as a matter of fact, it is very nice on frame rates as well. The problem is that it did not solve the virtual cockpit left and left rear view problem I resolved. I just noted that some users have also posted similar posts about this problem in the forum.Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

the panel author mailed me that he did somthing wrong in the readme/anouncement because the VC only works for the default 777 and not for MJ777 or any other aircraft ... makes sense because VC's have to code to the .mdl file (i know now) of the aircraft ... no VC for MJ777 for now :( ... 2D panel works fine for me too but i first stay on default 777 ... greetz