Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

HELP!!!!!

HELP me people!!!My XP is BLACK!!! It's all gotten black!! I cannot read onything anymore, all dialog boxes etc. aer completely BLACK!!! What to do???? I don't even know what I write here since font/text field are also black, just the rest of the AVSIM site looks normal, uhhmmm .... :-mad :-eek :-hang :-erks Please anyone, or maybe, can someone please *detailed* tell me how to revert to a classic design, e. g. right click on desktop, arrow up once, enter. Then, howw often do I have to press TAB to get to the design field to select something else?? Musta been the design ****.Thanks a lot in advance. No more fun this here is.Has anyone else expiereinces this????Thanks.Etienne :-wave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Oh thanks man, it was a short, but INTENSE crisis...... Puuhhhhhh!!!! *SIGH*Damn it, I somehow got into the tab where you usually can change the control colors etc. and hacked aroundon my keyboard, and fortunately got to the predefined styles rollout, where I could select something "normal"..... Damn. Thanks anyway. :-)Visual styles?NEVER, EVER again.