Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timbo

Audio Player Configurator 1.50 Now Available!

Guest Timbo

Audio Player Configurator 1.50 is now available with new, requested features. Here's a short list of the new major features:- Playlist Editor, which can create, open, edit, and save playlists for the FS2004 Audio Panel.- Aircraft.cfg editing is now automatic.- Multiple AIR files can be opened in one session.- Audio Player can now also play videos. (MPG, AVI, WMV, etc.)- Audio Player Configurator can now check for new versions over the Internet. Available at Tim's FS Studio: http://www.billvons.com/timsfsstudio

[table][tr][td]http://timbo87.home.comcast.net/sig/vulc.jpg[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table

Guest Enzoblue

Doesn't work for me at all Tim. Loaded it in my hawker, tried to play an avi for fun and crashed. Then it crashed if I even tried to change my plane to the hawker in Create a Flight. I reverted back to the backed up .air file and it still crashed and I had to reload the plane from scratch.Then I tried it in the default Lear45, just to see if the hawker was the problem. I got the lear up, went to checklist, tried to open a music file and it crashed and now I have to reload the lear too.Hope you can work it out some, meantime the older version still rocks.

Guest Timbo

Sorry to hear that. :( Which version of Windows Media Player are you using? I'm using version 9 and had no problems. Try playing an MPG and tell me if you have the same problem. AVI's are generally finicky and with all the codecs associated with them, can get very hairy. WMP 9 doesn't have the best support for them either. The program doesn't modify anything in the AIR file, just the aircraft.cfg and checklist/reference so if you back those up and restore them, it should work 100%.[table][tr][td]http://timbo87.home.comcast.net/sig/vulc.jpg[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table

Guest Enzoblue

K, actually it was one AVI I was trying to play, heh. Requires a weird codec that takes the player a bit longer to load. Other avi's work great, music works great.:DOne of those things.

Thanks TimI only wish it were possible to listen to the songs even after closing the kneeboard. When I move the kneeboard out of the way a bit I get trails with my ATI card. :-(SteveCYYZ