Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Ancient Brit

OT: My Internet Explorer looks strange...

Uh...I must say I'm stumped. Did I alter any settings by accident...or why else does my IE look like this (see attached picture) all of a sudden? You know, last night when I was online it looked like it always looked, but since this morning something's weird. Note the very small task/icon bar...the address entry line can be made visible by right-clicking on the task bar and then selecting it from the menu that opens.I mean, I can still browse like before, but still it is very weird indeed.Any of you ever saw this before?(Added) I know the image looks a tad blurred, but this is an effect of procesing it through PSP.Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just click the little window button next to the X, in the top right corner....you "View Fullscreen"'ed your I.E.

You're right :-shy ...must have done that accidentally.Thanks!

Dominik: Proof once again if proof be needed that computers are very good at doing EXACTLY what you tell them to do, but not very good at doing what you mean. Roll on the day when they produce computers that run on fuzzy logic such as we mere mortals do.Denis. The Ancient Brit.