Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Ancient Brit

Problem with Downloading FS2002 Vickers Viscount 800

Guest CharlesH

I think that their maybe a broken link to download the FS2002 Vickers Vicscount 800 on AVSIM main page. I get a Java Script error. Is it possible to fix it?ThanksCharles Huckelbery

Charles, the article on our frontpage redirects you to the author's webpage. You need to contact Rick Piper about the problem. He has a contact email button on his webpage.

Guest CharlesH

Hi Scott:I cannot get into his web page at all. Charles Huckelbery

Charles, it must be something either with his site or your computer. I can get in there ok. Try this page to see if it is just something on the frontpage causing you problems:http://www.btinternet.com/~rick.piper/page_10.htmOther than that, it sounds like you may have a Java problem with your broswer. Possibly reinstalling java might help.

Guest The Ancient Brit

Charles,Just before I read your message I had used the Avsim main page to access the FS2002 Vickers Viscount 800 link. I went through to the site without any problem. On the site page there was a message saying that due to the volume of traffic, downloads and pictures might not be possible. With nothing to lose I tried a download and again had no problems.BTW, shouldn't this thread be in the File Library Forum?Denis. The Ancient Brit.

Guest CharlesH

Hi Scott:Thanks for the link, I was able to download the plane without a problem. Thanks again for your assistance. Have a good week end.Charles Huckelbery

>BTW, shouldn't this thread be in the File Library Forum? >>Denis. The Ancient Brit. Well Denis, since the Vickers files aren't in our file library.... :-)

Guest The Ancient Brit

Touch