Sign in to follow this  

Is this the right forum?

Guest Toni Rauch

I've just read the thread about 'boycotting' FSPlanet on the FS General Discussion forum, and Tom's comments before locking the thread.I'm also very mindful of Scott's comments before the thread about Ariane was also locked.So is this the right place to air news about Tishma and his scams in the hope that 'newcomers' will be aware of his 'antics' and hopefully not support him? In all my personal posts on this matter, my aim has never been to suggest a boycott - I have more faith in people's ability to form their own conclusions and make their own decisions, but I do believe that in the absence of 'front page' news regarding Tishma, the more people are made aware of the truth, the better.Yes, I agree that it's mostly been said many times before and it's quite boring to have to 'hear it all again' - but as long as Tishma is allowed to continue scamming people and lying (or trying to), Avsim being so widely 'read' is surely the place to expose him.....Question is, which forum? FS General Discussion is the most widely visited, isn't it? There's little point in 'burying' an item in a forum which few visit because few know what it's for...So come on Tom and/or Scott. If here is where you want such items, at least tell people about this forum and encourage them to visit it...

Nothing, already answered.

Forgive me Ihor, but your reply to what seems legitimate question has gone way over my head !Confused George