Hey guys.I am a mad FSX fan, but running on this laptop is killing me, so time to pull out the money and build a new rig over the next few months by putting a little into it each week or so..i am a novice with 'computer building' and what parts to get and not.. so this is where i need some help..Looking at spending $3,000... would like to stay under that budget...and have also got a CoolerMaster CM 690 II Advanced with Window case to build this machine in.If anyone could please help as to what i need that would work well to run FSX like a charm.. looking at around 8gig of ram.. i will get more if you guys think it is needed.Thanks in advance.

Hey guys.I am a mad FSX fan, but running on this laptop is killing me, so time to pull out the money and build a new rig over the next few months by putting a little into it each week or so..i am a novice with 'computer building' and what parts to get and not.. so this is where i need some help..Looking at spending $3,000... would like to stay under that budget...and have also got a CoolerMaster CM 690 II Advanced with Window case to build this machine in.If anyone could please help as to what i need that would work well to run FSX like a charm.. looking at around 8gig of ram.. i will get more if you guys think it is needed.Thanks in advance.
So 3000$ is a lot of money to build a rig, you can get all the best...(the prices are estimates)Intel i7-980X- 1000$Nvidia GTX 480--450$100 GB SSD http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231362-- 200$6GB 7-7-7 RAM- 180$1000W PSU---200$Noctua Nh-d14 cooling-100$Intel LGA 1366 motherboard---250$Comes out to around 2380$ but it may vary a bit depending on the exact parts.