Sign in to follow this  
RobertRent

Anyone working on an FS2004 model of the new Tiger?

Is anyone working on an FS2004 model of the new Tiger?After being out of production for some time, this classic GA aircraft that was inspired by James Bede is once again being produced by the newly formed Tiger Aircraft. http://www.tigeraircraft.comTheir modern version of a legendary aircraft would certainly be a welcome addition to the FS2004 stable of aircraft. Designers

Guest outtatimeiii

I would love to see a high quality Tiger (new or old) in my aircraft library. The AA-5B Tiger was the first plane I ever been on (and flew, the pilot let me fly the plane for the few miles, that was a blast LOL).

A Tiger would definately be cool. I'm actually currently taking my PPL training in AA-1B and Cs (basically the shorter 2 seat version of the Tiger, though they were built by Grumman back in the late 70s). My flight school does rent out a few of those new Tigers, very nice looking.

Guest Air1

I used to rent a AA-5A Cheetah, the lower power version of the Tiger.It was great to pull the power back a ways and slide the canopy open for some ventilation on a hot day.Steve A

Zack,There are a couple of AA5s available for MS Flight Simulator. Most of them were developed for either FS98 or FS2000, and then later updated for F2002. My favorite AA5 is the one that was co-developed by Jose Miranda, and it can be found in the AVSIM library by searching on his name.I repainted Jose