Sign in to follow this  
lliaudais

Help for Daladna

Daladna,0. Sorry to hear of your difficulties.1. your english better than my russian.2. should be new post in forum instead of tacking on to old one.3. very scary: 1st photo (with total commander) showing ONLY 1.5G left on C: drive? Need to free up more space.4. Tileproxy program folder not very large. C:\tileproxy OK but...5. Tileproxy photoreal world folder can become VERY large. 5G... 20G... 40G? Needs to be on different drive than C:6. Cache folders become very large. Also need to be on different drive than C:7. FS9 entry in scenery.cfg? OK - is normal.8. Tileproxy did/should have saved copy of previous scenery.cfg9. FSX should be on drive different than C: It is not clear where you have it installed.10. Perhaps we will get help from Russian speaker experienced with Tileproxy.mine:C:\TileproxyD:\Tileproxy photoreal WorldE:\some cachesG:\FSXH:\some cachesI:, M:,N:, other sceneryetcLoyd

Loyd, firstly, thank you very much for answer, advice, and for attention to my frustration post, but some hours ago i delite complitely my fsx, as i say above this tileproxy, exactly what about im think, and found almost in same time in internet, but i got about 10+ games and will install yet more:) and for me this version of tileproxy absolutely unuseble, is too much, i use minimax system, low-low-low-end, and 5 services untill crypto, and this driver tileproxy.sys must be make some wrong with fsx, this was complitely installed and all cashe was installed in f:\, page.sys on the c:\ and every time 2gb, exactly how much ram, and fsx was workable, not with chicago aerosoft in hd, but in other scenery is was ok, tilieproxy kill it and now, i even dont know how good this will installed again, any way this is fantastic incredible idea use real satelite fotomap, when i fly i use real wether settings, and this fun, and maybe in future with more stable and unsafe version or even in other game this will make(update from real) terrain and fototextures, i sew today on microsoft anonsable new game "microsoft flight", may be they take this idea and launch them own microsoft's satelites for this:)now i just whant some days be with no fsx, play some other games, and after install this with no problem if now this posible, and after use minimum addons, like p-47 a2a some messers and f-14 pro iris and maybe a-10 iris, but not sure, may be latter than, and some nice scenery hawai, my israel, and something, yet, but maybe no more chicago or and manhattan, this nice but not for my pc, or need go with terrible settings, like withno autogen with normal(no pentagonable) buildings, some boots and some vechicle, as i c this google map can be useble even with 60sm texture in not fas pc, isnt? but this version not for me, i just too lazy for this, compatible, manual settings, and looking for no conflict with other soft, internet connection etc, i just dont anderstand, why the close this project, as fsx download weather soon this could download terrain and maybe 5 years and we'll flight bitwin absolutly real video buildings, and nobody will send on youtube this faked blure effect of hacked d3d.dll looklike kataraktareal clear foto and video with this mode is realy awersome amazing etc, but not now for methank you again and again for attention and advicethis is good idea for use fsx on other logical disk, but i thing i need just some more and faster ram and videocard, any way if game go read hd is will slow even from ssd, isnt? so hd for loading paralel or befor, but not as swap when memory gone, i even cannt play with loadbias better stable 15-17-fps or in adecwate scenery 25-30, than 40-5-40, my brother love heroes might of magic i love duke3d farcry2 crysises and many many flight simulators(my favorites) from 486 80mhz pc, i play in f-15e in ega f-117 of microprose etc etc now this lomac, still in il2 yet, i love them all, and realy glad this progress with fotoreal scenery in fsx, but i got dream about virtual helmet with 60-120* fov from 5-10 miters stereo real stereo with no trackir, blinking or red&blue glases, when i thinking about this i whant nothing but this:)wel, my post again frustration and about nothing hehehethank you, maybe i need stop this flood, and take some teajust still interesting what exactly i need delit yet in reestr or and hd, cause i clear them both by 5 or about clearer soft uninstaller drivers clear any "fsx" and "*simulator x" dir and fliles and keys, if after this all fsx still no start, i'll reinstall windows and my gold billion games:), btw, very waiting arneh avionic update for apache in enemy engaged, is must be will so beutyfull, and i think will absolutly crazy nice idea use this idea with satelit maps for new generation games not only microsoft, but all other, even i7 some time will like 286 ibm for us nowwell, thank you again and again:)

hi guys, excuse me again, for disturb you all, who take this read, but i got one yet questionwhat i have to do? after install&uninstall tileproxy, fsx die and no launch more, is ok, i deinstall it, but now i csof3, crysis, crysis warhead, farcry2 all this portable games, portable cause they all work for me after reinstall windowsso, all this game die now and program say "need reinstall" what do this tileproxy with my system? or with my games? after this close avira services, i think this could delite some from games, maybe this is jock, or what?games what still work il2fb, lomack, dcs ka-50, and i think cannon fodder, didnt check yetif this jock this is not funyjust "repaired" vc++ 2010, and .net 4.0, no resalts, 4 ckucking games is not startable nowthank you very much

again coldnt edit old post, sobut i got good news too, i was in overclocked q8200 in multiplie 6, so this monstr work on fsb 466 in turbo mod, and some overcklocked was my samsung 2gb 800 @ 932, so now, i starting overcklock 444 fsb no turbo, but manualy, so mem work now in 866mhz, fsb not so extrime 466x4 but 444x4, so now my cpu with multiplie 7 is 3.1 with simple cooler:)if somebody got p-45 chipset and q8200 on board, so this lowend can be medium or something:), 2 years i use 6 multiplie and was sure what is optimum overclock and was terrible overoverclock ram(by fsb) and not normal overclocked cpu, and now i think if change gpu than memory +2gb and 1066mhz could be overclock maximum in 1333 for my board, this will very nice:)but, somebody say something, what could be happenes with fsx and other games, what work befor even on clear system with no install, just stay here in f:\ diskbtw, overclock i just today, but fsx gon befor, right just after tileproxy playing with my systemmust be i first reinstall windows, but better say me something, guys, maybe somebody know some sikret tricks about thisthank you

well, after reinstall windows, i founded what this games ,, all this games need not latest version of runtime so vc++ and .net instaled just from cd of games:)for what they make new version if new version dont install needed companent of other?