Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Fokker 50 - Update v3.3

Guest vas_yan

Hi Espen,Yeah, for me it is definately the main panel floodlight switch starting the damage. Particularly switching from no floodlight to the first stage or vice versa. In any case, thanks for the support!With kindest regards,

Guest Twister

Hi Espen,Thanks for your support. It's hard for me to say what exactly causes the panel to crash. It happened once while switching-on the APU menu (in-flight ).Another time it happened while switching-on the overhead panel.The rest of the time I was just trying to stabilize an approach, fiddling with trim and throttles...Your panel is (without hesitation) the best freeware ever made for a twin-turboprop, I hope you will find the culprit for this strange bug.All the best - we'll stay tuned for a solution :-)Twister

Only just tried the DW Fokker F-50 with Espen's panel and I too had FS9 just close down, no warning or error message.I searched for this thread in the hope of help, instead of which I am adding to the confusion :-)FS9 shut down on 3 occasions, none of them involved any panel lighting changes.As I am still learning the panel and the aircraft I was not paying that much attention to what was going on when things went pear shaped but I do not remember any odd graphical displays on the panel or instruments and I certainly didn't switch any panel lights on, only external lights.When I get some more free time I will try to do a more logical test to see if I can narrow down what causes the fault.Running WinXP Pro, Athlon XP2500 CPU 1GB RAM, GF Ti4800SE graphics card, DX9.0b