Sign in to follow this  

Holly & Jessica

I write this message with great sadness I ask you dont delete it, or lock it.I as many, hoped and prayed this would be a prank by the girls, alas it was not the case and evil took it's course. May justice both natural and by law bring it's self down on who ever did this act. Jessica , Holly, I see you both in pictures and see you both in my kiddes age 10 and below, full of life and joy, how I would miss this, We dont know each other I wish we had,I'm sure we would have laughed till we cried and enjoy ourselves. It would be debatable who was double figues in age ! If there is such a thing in God, please tell me why or how I should believe when it allows such cruel and evil acts then ask's us to have faith.Saddened beyond imagination. Rest in peace. I'm sorry I dont know the text slang ! Until them $%$%%4U ?George

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well said. My heart goes out to the families of Holly & Jessica - this is the news that the whole country didn't want to hear.Let us hope that the police do a good job in getting the animals that did this off the streets and into jail - even though that is far too good for them.....

There can be no adequate words to describe the utter comtempt that the civilized world must feel today for the animals who perpetrated this horrific and thoroughly evil crime.My heart and prayers go out to the parents and families of Holly and Jessica. May their dear souls rest in everlasting peace.Toni.

"If there is such a thing in God, please tell me why or how I should believe when it allows such cruel and evil acts then ask's us to have faith."It's a very basic theological question. The couple that did this have chosen not follow the laws of God & man. We live in a material world where we can make choices. Were all of us to follow the writings of the holy books then we would most likely have heaven on earth. Some choose not to and as a consequence there causes to be a lot of unnecessary suffering. Earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanos, diseases etc. are manefestations of the material world in which we live in oh so temporarily. Since our true nature is that we are spiritual beings then its our spiritual health that should concern us most. Evil acts such as what occured in Soham are indeed terrible. Rest assured George that justice will prevail in the greater scheme of things.

Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr have been taken into custody in conjunction with the deaths of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman.-- Tony

Thanks Tony,He's becoming very predictable in his defence and will go for "not fit to stand trial" with the help of a few smart solicitors. (assuming he can find one to represent him) then make a miraculous recovery.Thanks again for postingGeorge

Well let's all hope that the justice system does the right thing. If he is "not fit for trial" then he should be locked away where he can't do any harm until he is fit and then tried and locked away permanently.Whether he stands trial or not (and I hope for the sake of the girl's families that he does) he should never be allowed out on the streets.