Sign in to follow this  
Trachemys

with APU running and Gen apu on y can't open doors after keyboard asigment

Hi, y have read the forums but y can not open doors and cargo doors stairs etc etc,y have the APU running with APU GENS on, y have opened the "Adds on, PMDG, General, Keyboard commands, etc" and y had assigned on the " Cargo" and "Doors" items,but when y press the assigned switches on the Keyboard nothing happens, y have reloaded the FSX but is the same, Please solve,Best regards and Merry christmas,Raul.

now this is just ME......but I use the TAB key and letters for door and cargo opperation.. exampleTAB a s d f g h and j are used to open doorsTAB z x c v b are my cargo doors.....NOTE: for my nose door I have assigned "F" to open it.....don't remember why but I stuck with it.TAB q w e r t are for things like loaders and whatnot.They work for me........other than that I don't really know what to tell you.

You need to grant administrator priviliges to your root FSX folder. Navigate to; C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Right click on the FSX folder and go to properties. Click the Security tab. Press Edit. Check the "Full Control" box for SYSTEM, Administrators, and Users. Press Apply. It will reload. Now FSX should save all PMDG setting changes you make. You will have to redo the keyboard commands you set.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Hi, thanks you for the answer, the problem is solved but on "NO CARGO MODELS" y can not make the stairs and loaders work, y asigned on cargo item, (no doors) TAB + w, e, r, t, etc etc, but it works only on CARGO models,y do not know why, on passenger model the doors works perfect, but the stairs and loaders do not.Thanks you again.

Hi, thanks you for the answer, the problem is solved but on "NO CARGO MODELS" y can not make the stairs and loaders work, y asigned on cargo item, (no doors) TAB + w, e, r, t, etc etc, but it works only on CARGO models,y do not know why, on passenger model the doors works perfect, but the stairs and loaders do not.Thanks you again.
Hi....the stairs and loaders are not modeled with passenger versions.They are only for the 747-400F for FSX. If they work on the cargo version then everything is fine.

Thanks you for a lot, with PMDG always everything is fine, y add you a question, Don't you know if is in PMDG future to create 737/500 ?Merry Christmas and Happy new year!!.Raul.

I dont think so. They are coming out with the 737-NG pretty soon, not being associated with them I cant say with certainty, so I am going to say that it is HIGHLY unlikley. The 737-500 falls under the "classic" category. Boeing has 3 categories. Original, classic, and Next generation. PMDG is working on the Next Generation.

You are right. Y have only a final question, on 747/400 CARGO models only, from VC, in the night, with DOME light on, do not you see a blinking on the cabin parts are down overhead panel and over the windshield glasses?Thanks you again.Raul

Thanks you again T, dont you know if "Jetstream 41" fsx can be run on W7? because on specifications only XP SP2 is mencionated.Raul.