Sign in to follow this  
4XOYK

setting for best perfomance

this is my computer:INTEL DUALCORE E2180 2.00GHZ2GB RAMIntel® 82945G Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0) (256 MB)SCREEN: FLATRON W1934S 19'' RESOLUTION 1440*900WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 32BITif you can give me a full settings for the FS9 (also tweaks for FS9.CFG if can)its will be wonderfull

Hi 4XOYK, I doubt anyone has the exact same system as you; and even they did, they may be wondering the same or have crap performance or not even be on any forums!I suggest the best thing to do is what I did (not the same specs as you):1) Go into your graphics cars settings and create a new profile for FS9.exe with all of the settings fairly high (or to the MAX if you want). Doing this means that your graphics card will run with these parameters everytime you load FS9 and then end them and go back to the global settings when you exit FS9. 2) Go into FS9 and turn your setting up to see what works best. The target frame rate would be about 25 FPS. Films are played at 23.976 FPS so 25 FPS should be fine. If you want a lot of realism in FS9 then turn the autogen up, this can however descrease performance. Another thing is Antialiasing - this will get rid of 'jaggy' edges - however this is a REAL FPS killer. It's all about messing about with it. Sit down on FS9 for about an hour or so and just play with the settings (get a complex aircraft and scenery to push things), it's all about finding the right balance. I've had FS9 for about three years now and I have only just about found out what works for me. I hope I've helped. Jordan