Sign in to follow this  

Airbus Logo Shopping

Probably not THE best place to ask this, but yes, it is aviation related and a lot of you Airbus - Boeing debators might like to answer this...those of you who are pro airbus I'm looking for a website where I can purchase airbus stickers (for the car), airbus window clings (the plastic satick-ems that aren't stickers, just plastic clings), and pins that I can pin to like a backpack or a shirt. Anyone know a website with this sort of giftshop stuff? Remember, Airbus merchandise, not Boeing Viva la France ZACH

I heard that Satan made a deal with the designers over at Airbus, so that Airbus would actually be able to compete with Boeing. You might want to contact him to see if he has any stickers laying around, maybe some freebies?If it's not Boeing, It's not going.BOEING is BETTER.--------------Paul Meyerwww.KryptonAir.comwww.LAARTCC.org

Airbus.com must have an online store, you could check there. If you live i France, then maybe you could go on a factory tour? Sometimes they give swag (free promotional merchandise) after the tours. If not, the tour almost always ends in a gift shop. :)

I couldn't find a gift shop on their website anywhere. Does anybody else know where I can get these vinyl clings, stickers, pins, whatever? And no, I don't live in France...YET :)ZACH