Sign in to follow this  
python2

best graphics FS9

Ok i posted other ad about blouchyness. it kinda hard to catch it in a screenshot but i tried, im running flight sim 2004. my graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce GT430.Before i got that it was intergrated. I dont really see a big diffrence but the light and some thing are brighter. While in flight there are times when you cant see ground scenery it is just blocks of green, my screen res is set at 1280 x 1040 i think im running the same in flight sim 2004 also. ill include with this a screen shot i took in flight. at first you might say well thats fog but its not, i have it out lined and pointing to where i see the issues it might not be an issues and it might be thats all im trying to find out. some that read my posting may feel i have an attitude well i dont and im pretty easy to get along with. thanks for your timep.s. i was asked what OS im running not really sure what that is.

Hey, cool down man.This line on the horizon isn´t an issue. That´s normal in Fs9. The real issue is that Fs9 can only show some area allound you, mostly 60-90 km and the line is where these showed scenery ends.Think of a square of 60 or 90 km arround your plane, that´s what FS9 shows you as outside scerey.So no worrying about this. Live with it or switch to FSX.

Hey, cool down man. This line on the horizon isn´t an issue. That´s normal in Fs9. The real issue is that Fs9 kan only show somearea allound you, mostly 60-90 km and the lien is where these showed scenery ends.Think of a square of 60 or 90 km arround your plane, that´s what FS9 shows you as outside scerey.So no worrying about this. Live with it or switch to FSX.
i have been giving some thought to getting FSX is there a diffrence in the two

Guest F4PhantomRAAF2
Ok i posted other ad about blouchyness. it kinda hard to catch it in a screenshot but i tried, im running flight sim 2004. my graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce GT430.Before i got that it was intergrated. I dont really see a big diffrence but the light and some thing are brighter. While in flight there are times when you cant see ground scenery it is just blocks of green, my screen res is set at 1280 x 1040 i think im running the same in flight sim 2004 also. ill include with this a screen shot i took in flight. at first you might say well thats fog but its not, i have it out lined and pointing to where i see the issues it might not be an issues and it might be thats all im trying to find out. some that read my posting may feel i have an attitude well i dont and im pretty easy to get along with. thanks for your timep.s. i was asked what OS im running not really sure what that is.
OS=Operating System. eg WinXP, Vista, Windows7 etc etc and there are different types too.You can increase the box shown for scenery more than that I think. Go to settings-scenery I think. Maybe someone will post a screenshot, because that is a 'slider', and you can increase how much is shown so you have no more line.

Guest belga1

Hello,python2Make some searches in this forum with the word blurries It's lot and lot(and more .. lol) of posts about your "problem" Regards.xmas_kt010.gifGus.