Sign in to follow this  
flynabilx2

Wingflex on the new 737NGX

Dear PMDG members,First of all my real name is Nabil, but i maded it flynabilx2 because the others were already in use.So sorry for overshooting the forum rules.Then my real question is: will the new PMDG 737NGX contain animated wingflex like the 747 Queen of the Skies?It really makes this bird much more realistic.Hope to hear from you guys soon! (:Nabil

One, you can make your username whatever you want. No rule against that. You only have to sign your posts and you've done that.About wing flex, well I should think so. PMDG hasn't gotten us used to taking 5 steps forward and 20 steps back... :rolleyes:Since their previous FSX planes had it, I'd say I'm 99% certain NGX will have it too.

One, you can make your username whatever you want. No rule against that. You only have to sign your posts and you've done that.About wing flex, well I should think so. PMDG hasn't gotten us used to taking 5 steps forward and 20 steps back... :rolleyes:Since their previous FSX planes had it, I'd say I'm 99% certain NGX will have it too.
Thanks for your quick reply, Thomas! Looking forward to fly this amazing aircraft!