Sign in to follow this  
HenkA

PMDG-747x/8i and Fs2Crew voice commander

Hello everyoneFlying the 747, together with the FS2Crew Voice Commander is a real new experience. However, from the FS2Crew forum, I noticed that many members did have problems to make a complete flight, especially to start from a cold and dark position and power up, and go through the Preflight events of the Voice Commander, myself included.That's why I wrote a doc-file (Word format), which guides you through this (self explaining pictures and tasks). If combined with the FS2Crew 747 Operations Manual, you will sure be able to fly the 747 from cold and dark at the departure airport to shutting down at the arrival airport, together with the FSCrew Voice Commander. I use this guide, during all my flights, and find it a real help.If people are interested, they can download the file+explanation from Flightsim.com and/or Avsim.com.In Flightsim.com, you have to go to the Search Library Section. In the text field, simply type Altena. The first hit is the file, you need.In Avsim.com, you can search for Flightguide in the FSX-Miscellaneous section.Hope you like it.Henk Altena