Sign in to follow this  
jackcnd

Reinstall: OrbX PNW or GEX, UTX etc

I'm reinstalling FSX Acc from scratch and trying to decide to go just with OrbX PNW and related packages,or do the GEX, UTX, mesh, SceneryTech install,or maybe some combo of all...I just fly 99% of the time in Western Canada, AB and BC.Looking at screenshots of Banff and Hope B.C I feel GEX, UTX, mesh and SceneryTech LC may result in a more detailed looking environment.It seems peaks have more detail, more rock texturesbut the combo is a hassle to install and tweak to work together at least it was a couple years ago.OrbX PNW on the other hand is a all in one an easy install.In mountain areas I find its mesh or textures somewhat lacking?Any comments on the above...