Sign in to follow this  
Guest B1900 Mech

From The UAL Mechanics Website

Received: 08/25/02 00:36:57 EDTName: Col King KongE-Mail: Employer: UALLocation: AAA Alert oneMessage:Deliriously believing that there has been a UAL sneak attack (a "shooting war" Ripper orders Plan R (later identified as "an emergency war plan in which a lower echelon commander may order nuclear retaliation after a sneak attack if the normal chain of command has been disrupted") : Ripper: The base is being put on Condition Red. I want this flashed to all sections immediately.Mandrake: (deferentially) Condition Red, sir, yes, jolly good idea. That keeps the men on their toes.Ripper: Group Captain, I'm afraid this is not an exercise.Mandrake: Not an exercise, sir?Ripper: ...It looks like we're in a shooting war.Mandrake: (politely irritated) Oh hell. Is the IAM involved, sir?Ripper: ...It just came in on the Red Phone. My orders are for this base to be sealed tight, and that's what I mean to do, seal it tight. Now, I want you to transmit plan R, R for Robert, to the wing. Plan R for Robert...It looks like it's pretty hairy.Kong Out. :-lol

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!