Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geoffco

FSACARS, XUIPC and X-Plane

Hi folks,Please forgive my ignorance here...I run a virtual airline and we generally have only catered for folks with MS flight sims (9 and X). Now however, we have some pilots with X-Plane and we are trying to see if we can provid them the same level of service as we do for our other pilots. We use FSACARS to log our flight hours and provide online flight data. FSCARS communicates with FS via the FSUIPC module.Now, I see that there is a plugin called XUIPC which apparently allows programmes that interface with MSFS/FSUIPC to now interface with X-Plane. However, I can find no information as to whether FSACARS has been tested in this respect? If anyone has some experinece here, please let me know. Also, if it works, but only partially, please let me know what aspects of FSACARS can also be used...Cheers,GeoffPS. This is also posted in the VA World area of the forum. I apologise for the double post, but appreciate that there are two distinct thread on the forum where this might get an answer. Moderators, feel free to delete one of the threads if you feel you need to.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!