Sign in to follow this  
Gaiiden

Seeking interest - Screenshot Gallery Website

So I spent some time on MSFS Gateway and in the Links section here but couldn't find a site like the one I would want to build.I've lately spent a lot of time on a daily basis visiting the REX and FTX forums just to stop by and browse through the screen shots people put up in their Gallery sub-forums. I find it very relaxing to look at the shots and also see locations I've not yet flown to and done so in aircraft I've never seen before. Plus you have people framing shots artistically and even post-processing them in an image editor before posting to add effects like heat blur from engine exhaust or depth blur for focus effects.I'd love for a website where people can easily upload images (and integrate with existing image services to pull from there as well, like flickr) for people to view, comment and most importantly rate. In addition to just a very simple way to view lots of stunning FS images, the site would also host regular screen shot competitions.Am I missing a site out there that's like this? Would you be interested in such a site? There are a couple of video-only sites and I'm surprised there isn't one for images. If not, I'd like to create it.

Drew Sikora

Staff Blog

Founder/Designer, MSE Airports

So in one of my other threads about flight sim blogs, I got directed to several blogs and in going through the posts on one I came across an entry featuring this site:http://mysimshots.net/Very cool!

Drew Sikora

Staff Blog

Founder/Designer, MSE Airports