Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gboz

Running 3X24 LCD, HD6970 or two GTX460

I have three 24" LCDs running on an i920 with two GT8800s but am thinking ofupgrading to SB with either two GTX460s or one HD6970.I run the VC across the three monitors.Could anyone advise which video card might be better for FSX in this multi monitor set up.Thanks,gb.

go with the 6970 because fsx doesnt utilize SLI well if even at all. If you do go with the 6970 you will need an active display mini display port to DVI or HDMI adapter since eyefinity needs one display port compatible monitor... that is assuming you don't already have a display port monitor

go with the 6970 because fsx doesnt utilize SLI well if even at all. If you do go with the 6970 you will need an active display mini display port to DVI or HDMI adapter since eyefinity needs one display port compatible monitor... that is assuming you don't already have a display port monitor
I agree I'm running 3x27 inch with a 6970 with eyefinity only in vc and it works great.Norm.

Justin, Norm, thanks.3X27"........:smile:gb.

I agree I'm running 3x27 inch with a 6970 with eyefinity only in vc and it works great.Norm.