Sign in to follow this  
kennelly

Missing textures in Geneva...

Guest Twister

Hi,I installed all the AMAZING swiss airports of Daniel Gauthier and Andreas Hegi ( http://www.aviasim.ch/Simulation/scenes01.htm ).For some reason, I can't see most of the textures at the Geneva airport...I installed all the textures I could find (Nova, Nova Gold, etc...)Screenshot attached....If anybody knows the solution, I'd be happy to hear about it...ThanksTwister

Guest Twister

I can't manage to upload the screenshot...something wrong with the server ?

No solution, but seems you may be right. I have all Nova, Airport, VOD, Gerrish etc. installed ... just visited Geneva for the first time since installing Daniel's stuff in FS2004 .... missing textures for main buildings and control tower, right?Time for a note to Daniel, Twister? Surprised no one else has mentioned this, unless it's just you and me with the problem!Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Guest Twister

Hi Mark...Well, at least I'm not the only one to experience this problem...:-)I guess you're right, I'll have to ask Daniel Gauthier if he knows anything about this issue...Take careTwister

Guest guex

Hi Twister,I actually have installed this beautyfull LSGG airport from Daniel.All the textures are perfect, I do not miss anything.My guess is that you may also have the full texture package installed that Daniel has produced for his collection of small swiss airports named "Suisse2004".Just a guess....

Hi AllI too have this scenery in my FS9 BUT I find an AI SOAR 777 is parked right through the airport building and projecting at each end !! I feel there is a misalignment here 2002 vs 2004 any one else seen this?Regards to all.ken ellis