Sign in to follow this  
ABE

Do traffic addons add files outside FS2004?

I have my FS2004 folder in my 'F' partition. And of course, Microsoft has fs9.cfg and other files placed in C:Documents........ unlike FS2002 where everything was in FS folder.Got 2 questions:1. Is there a way for me to copy (or move) the files found in the Documents.....folder to the FS2004? And of course for FS2004 to find and recognize the location of the new files?2. Do the traffic addons - Ultimate, Mytraffic, Pai, Fstraffic, etc.. add files in the Documents......folder?Would appreciate any response.Thanks.Abe

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi Abe,To answer #1, as far as moving the files in C:Documents and SettingsUser_NameApplication DataMicrosoftFS9... I am pretty certain the answer would be no, unless maybe there is some registry edit/hack that could be made, which I haven't investigated.For #2, I can answer as far as MyTraffic goes, and the answer would be no, it does not add any files outside of where your FS2004 is installed.Regards,Jim

Thanks Jim.I am still hoping that somebody would come up with some solution to INTEGRATE all the files in one FS2004 folder. It would be very easy to backup, which I usually do. One step, instead of several.Abe