Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChkSix

HELP - Ultimate Traffic

I have never used the Ultimate Traffic or any thing like this before.I downloaded both ..the 2002 Ultimate Traffic and the 2204 upgrade file.1. I installed the 2002 Ultimate traffic in the FSim9 folder2. I installed the 2004 Upgrade file in the same folder.Now what?When I started the Ultimate Traffic it AFCAD Selection utility and starts comiling or something and lists out a whole list of *.bgl files.. telling me The AFCAD Manager has found that you are missing the following required, default, Flight Simulator Airport and Facilities Directory file(s).afrcafd.bglafreafd.bglafrsafd.bglalaseafd.bglalaswafd.bglasiacafd.bglausteafd.bgl....lease insert your FS2002 Disk 1 CD into your CD drive and the AFCAD Manager will attempt to repair your FS installation by copying the above file(s) into the correct directory in Flight Simulator.If the Auto installer for Flight Simulator starts, press the X in the top right corner of the FS2002 installer to exit the auto-installer.Please press Repair when the FS2002 CD is ready...The AFCAD Manager was not able to find the FS2002 CD in any drive, and is unable to repair your AFD File installation. You will not be able to use Ultimate Traffic until these files have been repaired.A file named MissingAFD.txt has been prepared and is in the Ultimate Traffic directory.This file lists the missing AFD File(s) in Flight Simulator.You can extract the listed files from the FS2002.cab file using Winzip. The FS2002.CAB is located on Disk 1 of the FS2002 CD Set.You can easily find these files by sorting the CAB file by PATH and locating the section for GameSceneDBAFDFilesScenery. The default AFD files will be found in this section.You may also do a full reinstall of Flight Simulator to clear the error as well.The AFCAD Manager will now EXIT. Please press EXIT to continue...------------------------------------------------------------------Well..I have the 2004 disks. what do I do now.Another thing..is when I start up FSim9 and I go to module AFCAD.. Its asking me to register and asking me for a register code.. what code is this?geez.. this is getting too complicated now.Any help would be appreciated.thanks.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest ChkSix

Manny,I think your best bet is to ask the experts over at UT. Register for the forums at http://dcforum.simforums.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi and post this very same post under their technical issues forum. Someone will get back to you. Good luck.SixP4 2.4C @3.44 285FSBAsus P4C800 Deluxe1gb Corsair XMS PC3500 Asus V9950 FX5900 Ultra 256mb 500/950SB Audigy2 Platinum ExPioneer Trayless 16x DVDLite On 52x CDRSunBeam RaybusVantec Stealth 520watt PSULian Li PC-75 Modded BlackDTek TC-4 Cpu WaterblockSwiftech MCW50 Video WaterblockEheim 1250 318GPH pumpBay Res 5 1/4Black Ice X2 Radiator (quad 120mm)Sony CPD-G520 21"Klipsch Promedia 4.1Eluminx El KeyboardLogitech Dual OpticalSaitek X-45 HotasPics: http://community.webshots.com/user/chksix2002