Sign in to follow this  
t_a_h

Weard Autogen

Hi dudes,I just got a strange error. Suddently when I start FS9.1, loading a flight sitting at a airport, all of the 3th Airport Scenery like EDDF is 45° to 90° flipped, all AI is in a wrong angle. Loading Seattle, sitting on the runway with any aircraft, I jump to the outside view and pan around. The autogen appears, just when I pan just a inch more left or right the autogen dissappears, parts of the airport scenery just disappears or appears again panning more right or left.FlusiFix2004 I used to find empty texture folders. I deleted them. Because I often get a g3d.dll error... Now I got this strange error,,, Does anyone has an idea what this is and how to repair this error?

Guest belga1

Hello,

I deleted them.
If those are the problemI don't think a rollback (restore point) will help ...Files deleted are deleted for good.I do not like programs that delete automatically without a backupGold rule in our business:Always make a backup before deleting anything .. test and if all good .. delete !Regards.bye.gifGus.

No, these folders I checked where empty. As I found and learned here, empty scenery texture folders mostly lead to errors...