Sign in to follow this  
Bigglesworth

What is wrong?

French flag? French never flew spitfires.
Seven Free French squadrons flew Spitfires in NW Europe and the Mediterranean at various times.Ian

I wish I hadn't started this now, can't stop laughing at some of the answers :(

• It was a perfect 2 point landing (left undercarriage collapsed on touchdown despite gear indicator showing down)
  • Flaps were down.
  • Propeller bent on impact with the ground (this may happen in real life, haven't tried it though)
  • The weather was correct (typical sunny summers day in UK)
  • His canopy was closed (yes guilty on that one, forgot to open it, didn't want to lose what little hair I've got left being blown away)

AND THE WINNER IS :( Thunderbolt294 After trying to solve problem with stuttering (not me, FSX) I reset AMD Catalyst back to "Use application settings" now stutters almost gone but text in the menus almost unreadable. MikeNB don't stop adding replies to this, I'm thinking of starting a funniest answer competition. Knowing what pilot humour is like it might go on for some time