Sign in to follow this  
031195ds

Blurry Textures?

Hi,I've noticed this for a long time but I have loads of blurry textures when I get close to the ground for some reason. I ahve France VFR Paris but its still really blurry. I have a HP PavillionWindows 7 Home Premium 3GB RAM2.7Ghz CPUI also have some wierd lines when I move like on the taxiways and runways. Does anybody know why and how I can stop this?Thank You

Hi,I've noticed this for a long time but I have loads of blurry textures when I get close to the ground for some reason. I ahve France VFR Paris but its still really blurry. I have a HP PavillionWindows 7 Home Premium 3GB RAM2.7Ghz CPUI also have some wierd lines when I move like on the taxiways and runways. Does anybody know why and how I can stop this?Thank You
Hi!Are you flying fast aircraft? Photoscenery like FranceVFR Paris can become blurry if you fly too fast particularly at low level as the graphics card can have difficulty keeping up with it I think!BillWindows XP Pro SP2; Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0Ghz CPU; Arctic Cool 7Pro; ASUS P5N-E-SLI Motherboard;4GB Corsair 800Mhz DDR2 RAM; 768MB nVidia GeForce 8800GTX Dual VGA Graphics card;2x 500GB SATA 7200RPM Hard Drive; 650W (2 x 12V) PSU; 2 x 1000GB + 1 x 150GB Western Digital External Hard Drive; CH Pro Yoke and PedalsAll helping to power 291GB of fs9!

I have the same problem with BlueSky sceneries or Megascenery when flying say a Jet. Have to turn them off unless just out sightseeing say with a Cesna 182.

Hi!Are you flying fast aircraft? Photoscenery like FranceVFR Paris can become blurry if you fly too fast particularly at low level as the graphics card can have difficulty keeping up with it I think!BillWindows XP Pro SP2; Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0Ghz CPU; Arctic Cool 7Pro; ASUS P5N-E-SLI Motherboard;4GB Corsair 800Mhz DDR2 RAM; 768MB nVidia GeForce 8800GTX Dual VGA Graphics card;2x 500GB SATA 7200RPM Hard Drive; 650W (2 x 12V) PSU; 2 x 1000GB + 1 x 150GB Western Digital External Hard Drive; CH Pro Yoke and PedalsAll helping to power 291GB of fs9!
I normally fly planes like 737s and 747s at about 160kts mostly when I land. Is it something to do with my fs9 settings or fs9.cfg? By the way I haven't changed nothing in the fs9.cfg its in default.