Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarrenLiewWY

Weather radar panel merge with PMDG MD-11 B744 for FS2004 with the FSWXR2100 weather radar

Hi all! I fly PMDG B744s and MD-11 in FS2004. Anyone out there knows of a PMDG MD-11 and PMDG B744 panel merge with FSWXR2100 weather radar? I think that PMDG panels are great but they just lose out in the small area of realism by not having a working weather radar. Even if the weather engine in FS2004 is not accurate, most FS users would like to have a working weather radar with their long distance flights. I belive this topic has come up before and PMDG has maintained that they did not include in the weather radar due to "lack of realism". I personally feel it looks less realistic without the working weather radar. Anyone can help?Best regards,Darren LiewSingapore

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi mate.Sorry, i dont know the answer to your question. But i think it has something to do with editing the panel.cfg files for the planes you want to add it on if that points you in the right direction.Have you got the radar running in any other planes? Is it any good? Its just that i was thinking of getting it. You have the Reality XP radar, yes? I think people have had better results getting that one working.