Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Panel Discrep

Thanks to the PMDG crew who took care of the issue with the config tool. I was one of the group with the gear issue and I finally reinstalled last night and am currently flying the CHS-PAE fuselage route.The gear issue is definitely fixed for all of the models, but I noticed when I was setting the FMS up that the EPR was negative. Because of that, I looked around further and noted that the engines on the wings were PW (matches the real plane, so that's all right), the FMS recognizes the engines as PW (thus the EPR display), but the panel is distinctly the GE-type display with only the N1 and EGT displayed. I definitely used the config tool, but should I have run something else? I have a feeling I should've run the load manager (even though the load is set with the FSX in-sim menu), and that will likely fix my problem (hopefully), but I don't recall it being written in the LCF manual. I could've missed it.Anyone else with this issue, or thoughts on how to fix it?Thanks in advance.

Kyle Rodgers