Sign in to follow this  
gliderdriver

Conflict between Saitek Yoke & Logitech stick

FSX and Windows 7 32 bit; I have these two controllers both assigned to the the x & y axis, elevator and ailerons, and this worked without conflict for a long time. So I can fly with the stick or the yoke and use the saitek quadrant which ever.Recently, I am seeng aileron jitter when using the Logitech stick, unless I disable the saitek yoke in device manager, and that loses me my throttle quadrant. Pitch still works, but ailerons (and spoilers in gliders) jitter.Are these devices sharing an IRQ or something? I've tried moving the logitech stick usb to a different USB port, and it's connected directly to the PC, not via a hub or the yoke's own usb hub.I have a licensed version of FSUIPC, but don't really want to fiddle with that. Are there any known fixes please?Many thanks,gliderdriver

i think you should disable some axis of logitech in the control configuration, read this:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/337715-g940-logitech-and-saitek-yoke/