Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Any decent Antonov AN-70 for FS2002 / 4

Guest xoio

Hi ALL,Is there a decent well modelled & fully animated Antonov AN-70 in existance for FS2002/4 out at all?Samdim (Dimitri Samborski) - if you read this, do you know of one? Are you working on one?? *hint*Look forward to an answerRegardsAl

AlSamdim has already done one. It should be in the AVSIM library, try a search under 'Samdim'. I use it on 2K2 so no promises for CoF. Nice model but I'm not too sure about the flight dynamics, though it may just be me.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest xoio

HmmmmThe only AN-70 I've seen on the net is at FSDome, by Johan Crous. It looks like an FS98 model as it is very primitive. So far i haven't found an AN-70 that was designed for fs2002....& nothing at Avsim under "Samdim" or DimitriI'll keep hoping & looking.Al

HmmmmmOoops! That's because I got confused with the An-72 that I have.Sorry!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)