Sign in to follow this  
dearley92

Wilco A320 Aer Lingus Retro

HiJust wondering if anyone could do a repaint of the wilco airbus a320 in the ''new'' Aer Lingus retro colours please?5512312201_30f21df58b.jpg

Hi Dan,Was that you for whom I painted the Aer Lingus PMDG 747? That sure is a beauty, love that retro look. I will see how hard the repaint kit is and let you know if I could help.Have you got a link?

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi Robert,It was me you did that re-paint for the 747 for FSX, most of the VA has it at this stage(700+ downloads:P) Thanks again, unfortunately I'm now back on FS9 and can't use it anymore :( Here is the paintkithttps://freedownload.s3.amazonaws.com/PaintKit_A320.zipand a better pichttp://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7065597&showcomments=trueWould again be greatly appreciated :)Aer lingus painted the new in the A320 livery to celebrate their 75th birthday :)EDIT: it has since been registered as EI-DVM

Hi Robert,It was me you did that re-paint for the 747 for FSX, most of the VA has it at this stage(700+ downloads:P) Thanks again, unfortunately I'm now back on FS9 and can't use it anymore :( Here is the paintkithttps://freedownload...intKit_A320.zipand a better pichttp://jetphotos.net...owcomments=trueWould again be greatly appreciated :)Aer lingus painted the new in the A320 livery to celebrate their 75th birthday :)EDIT: it has since been registered as EI-DVM
Yes it looks as though it has the Airbus factory reg and production number near the tail although the reg F-WWDV does show its history with many other airlines. Wonder what the spots in the windows are?I can make the reg to read as EI-DVM, no problem.First thing, let's get you going on getting my repaint ready for FS9 use, just want to make sure that it was the PMDG 747 that I did correct? Let me know and I will redo it for FS9 and you can upload it to the VA. I will have to bring my FS9 back online so I can test that repaint.Second, I want to make sure that it is the Wilco Vol 1 you are using, if so I can start on it this weekend. That livery looks absolutely fantastic!PM your email to me in case I do not have it anymore and I'll get started on the replacement livery first.Talk to you soon.Rob

\Robert Hamlich/

Yes it looks as though it has the Airbus factory reg and production number near the tail although the reg F-WWDV does show its history with many other airlines. Wonder what the spots in the windows are?I can make the reg to read as EI-DVM, no problem.First thing, let's get you going on getting my repaint ready for FS9 use, just want to make sure that it was the PMDG 747 that I did correct? Let me know and I will redo it for FS9 and you can upload it to the VA. I will have to bring my FS9 back online so I can test that repaint.Second, I want to make sure that it is the Wilco Vol 1 you are using, if so I can start on it this weekend. That livery looks absolutely fantastic!PM your email to me in case I do not have it anymore and I'll get started on the replacement livery first.Talk to you soon.Rob
Yeah Rob it was the PMDG 747, if you could do that it would be great! There is no old school livery for the FS9 version!. It is indeed wilco airbus volume 1 I'm using, and yes it is quite nice! There was plans to paint 4 of the aircraft in all of the previous liveries but they just went with this instead, personally I think it should have went on a 330 aswell - would have been awesome!!PM'd you my email there!Thanks again,Dan

Hi everyone,Just a quick update to let you all know the paint is coming along fine, suffice as to say that I have not painted a Wilco/Feelthere AC for a while so it took some time to wrap my head around it.I would say that it is not the worst paintkit with which to work with but I've had my moments. Hope for it to be finished before the end of the weekend.

\Robert Hamlich/

Almost done,Having an issue with the green area on the nose... here is a preview. I should upload it Thursday.

\Robert Hamlich/