Sign in to follow this  
Ipe

Project Tupolev Problem

Okay Guys, i just got this wonderfull add-on, the PT Ty-154M, it's very good, but i have a problem :(The VC is very very sloooooow, i can't get even 5 fps...i tryed the B-2 version fps was about 70..but in the M version it's so slow and unflyable...so anyone knows the fix for this problem, i wanted to register on the support forum, but there was a problem..so this is the only place where i can ask for help..Please guys, i'll give you a cake if you help me :D

The PT Tu-154M VC has never been slow like that for me. Is your system powerful enough to run it properly? If you're having issues with the PT planes and are not a Russian speaker, its best to try to ask on the PT English forums:http://www.protu-154.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

The PT Tu-154M VC has never been slow like that for me. Is your system powerful enough to run it properly? If you're having issues with the PT planes and are not a Russian speaker, its best to try to ask on the PT English forums:http://www.protu-154...ewforum.php?f=2
My PC is Core2Duo 3.0 GHZAti 4350 1gband 2 gb's of RAM..please buddy, i love russian planes :)

Best place to ask is the PT forums - you just have to wait for them to validate your account (if you haven't got one on their forum already).I can't really help as I have no idea why this is happening for you. Your system seems to be powerful enough not to have any issues with FS9 and the PT Tu-154M, but if you are running Windows 7 you should be aware that compared to XP and earlier Windows versions, it does require substantially more system resources, so it may be slowing things down for you.I haven't used Windows 7 at all so far (and I'm in no rush to do so either) so also no idea if it can have some issues with the PT planes.Have you tried the Tu-154M with and without the 2.03 update? - maybe one version will run better for you than the other.You an also try to lock your FPS in FS9 to 30 max. Personally I never sore the need to allow more than 36FPS in FS9 and have it set to that.That's all I can suggest.