Sign in to follow this  
darrenvox

interesting issue

ok this might confuse some of you...i used to have a few aircraft doing touch and goes at cyxu my local airport in AI, i had the alphasim p-47 and the chipmink doing touch and goes. Ive since removed the aircraft both from the flightplan and from the aircraft list...but today after making new plans i see this....dont know if you can see this but there are 2/ aircraft ive removed from both aircraft and flightplan...ive tried deleting the bgl and it keeps coming back..anyone know what to do with this...and also now i dont have any flightplans for cranbrook but there seems to be aircraft i had in the aircraft list and the flightplans text file that are doing what i asked for them before and not now...i was thinking i might have to reinstall FS but this is an issue with AI....any ideas??

You almost certainly have another copy of the BGL file located somewhere within your active scenery. Do a Windows search. You apparently also have not really deleted those planes.Hope this helps,

i figured it out, seems when i started the flightplan i added them into the PAI list, and so i deleted the flightplans and all that jazz then reinstalled all the PAI stuff and now all airports have either no private aircraft or only commercial aircraft...so i have to start again...good thing too that first wave was just a test