Sign in to follow this  
wmayo4444

tileprosy.sys: preCreate: Unsolicited accces to '?...

I hate to start a separate topic, but this is something totally different.I did reinstall of TP, and window shows this line intermittently but multiple times.tileprosy.sys: preCreate: Unsolicited accces to '?...tileprosy.sys: preCreate: Unsolicited accces to '?...tileprosy.sys: preCreate: Unsolicited accces to '?...Then today, it locks. Can't even close window.Anyone with any ideas??

I hate to start a separate topic, but this is something totally different.I did reinstall of TP, and window shows this line intermittently but multiple times.tileprosy.sys: preCreate: Unsolicited accces to '?...tileprosy.sys: preCreate: Unsolicited accces to '?...tileprosy.sys: preCreate: Unsolicited accces to '?...Then today, it locks. Can't even close window.Anyone with any ideas??
There are numerous background processes that 'nose about' the system - especially in the first few minutes after start up - that would cause such a response. Disk indexing is one and automatic defragging is another. you might run the built-in (or an addon) process manager utility that show the processes and which are reading/writing to disk. Perhaps that will give some indication as to what is going on. I noticed that W7 takes a bit longer to finish all its startup tasks than XP did. You can even cause similar symptoms by just looking at the TP scenery folders with Explorer while TP and FSX are running...Loyd