Sign in to follow this  

bad manners of the NL2000 team and avsim.com together

now this,if one says something about the very bad manners/behaviour of the NL2000 team (bad scenery, bad behaviour etc.) avsim.com simply says

Guest mikehaska

Keith, you only have three posts here, so I'll let you in on a little secret:Don't bother posting something if it:a) Makes no sense:( Is not validated by any factsIf you are interested in posting this topic again, please tell us what you are talking about. What "bad behavior"? What do you mean "money is paid to avsim"? What "kinda things" should be beware of? Please elaborate.

Keith, you were banned from the forums for precisely this kind of behaveour.The NL2000 team are good people and so are the Avsim staff, you can take that from someone who's met them.Noone seems to have met you, but from your talk you don't seem so nice.I fear if you do the same here, you will be removed here as well.

"it clearly seems, money is paid to avsim.com by the NL2000 team to continue bad behaviourso far for the avsim.com "policy"..."Keith you have made a statement that is blatantly false and without one shred of truth. This constitutes libel and is legally actionable. I suggest that you apologize and admit that you have no basis for this statment. The NL2000 team has never paid a dime to AVSIM for this or any other purpose. As COO for AVSIM I am putting you on notice that this type of accusation and behavior will not be tolerated. So either offer the proof or retract the statement.http://www.avsim.com/pages/robert/kirkland.jpg

mr Kirkland, guess, ure right!, nl2000 never paid a dime for any-thing... ur right! so, i must be wrong (hahaha)for now, i consider (and treat) my account as ended and terminated by myself! (of course), for